We love the IKEA highchairs. They're portable and practical. But we do NOT love the small tray.
When you add food, bowls and plates and there is simply not much room left for the cup. It ends up in the corner of the tray and before you know, the slightest knock or wobble means that cup ends up dripping water on the floor on in the middle of the food.
Over and over again.
Toddle Way unique patented cup holder designed to fit the IKEA Antilop highchairs will free up the tray whilst still allowing your child to access their drink bottle when they need it.
With its lowered center of gravity and high side walls, it can be knocked around by those children that are highchair rock-n-rollers or those that are all arms and elbows and it will stay put, leaving you more time to eat your own meal without interruption.
Just lift the tray, place in position and close the tray. Installation is THAT easy.
- Can be installed on either side of the highchair
- Suits most child sippy cups and bottles - with and without handles
- Made from PP plastic
- Easy to install and remove
- Easy to clean. Top rack dishwasher safe
- Does not damage the chair. No screws, glues or clamps required to install
- Australia and International Patent Pending
- Requires tray to be used on highchair
By Toddle Way