Toddle Way designed a silicone placemat to fit the IKEA 'Antilop highchairs.
We’ve cleaned up after babies mealtimes. We know what that’s like.
These original mats are designed in Melbourne to make meal times fun for you and baby.
Imagine a world where mealtime cleanups didn't involve removing the tray. Where harsh chemicals and detergents were not required for scrubbing it clean.
We made our removable mat thicker, with a unique raised border to contain spills. This mat will not slip and bunch up when in place making life difficult for the little eater. It stays put when you need it to and is easy to remove when you're finished.
- FDA approved, 100% food grade silicone. It’s soft and silky, resistant to mould and anti-bacterial and flexible so you can use it over and over again.
- No BPA, phthalates, lead or other harsh chemicals. Its safe for your little human to eat off after they are done squishing your carefully prepared meal.
- Clean up in seconds… it’s dishwasher safe. Say no more!
- Enjoy watching them master the fork and spoon, knowing the bowl won’t slip and slide. Oh, and it’s super heat resistant too.
- Suction bowls and plates will continue to stick on the silicone mat as well as it does to the tray.
- Designed to fit perfectly on the high chair tray.
By Toddle Way